Monday, October 27, 2008

WALK

4 strongbows and a sense of friends direction lead me back to my room. i stubble over the fcaewash and wonder what made my mouth burst in sensual mint flavour... i lean back in bed and wonder at these things as i wonder how the hell i ot home. a sense of diretiona dn a firned that was drunk. i wonder how this flavour of mint swelled on my mouth and how the flowing feeling of sick and anticipation and reject entered my stomach. i rememeber thinking i hould t do this, i remember wondering why i was. i remember 4 strongbows. i remember a house party. i remember friend.

i rememeber nothing.


sleep fills the left over's of a niht with dawn and dreams and i wake not knowing wst time it is or what i should be getting up for.

A write I text. thogh i cant remembet hwat ive just written on this page.


fuck it.

No comments: